LOCATOR R-Tx Processing Insert (QTY. 4)
LOCATOR R-Tx® Removable Attachment System - The Next Generation Is Here
BETTER. SIMPLER. STRONGER.
A better, simpler, and stronger system that relies on the same restorative techniques as the award winning LOCATOR®.
- New Pink Coating with DuraTec™ Titanium Carbon Nitride
- 50% Increase in Pivoting Capability as Compared to Legacy LOCATOR
- Dual Retentive Surfaces for Engagement and Narrower Geometry for Easier Seating
- New Denture Attachment Housing Design
- Standard Hex Drive Mechanism Compatible with .050” and .048” Restorative Drivers
- Convenient All-In-One Packaging
Now available for Certain® Internal and External Hex, and TSV™ Internal Hex Zimmer Biomet Dental Connections!
Introducing DuraTecTM Coating
Strength meets function in the innovative new LOCATOR R-Tx. Composed of multiple layers of titanium carbon nitride and titanium nitride, the patent pending DuraTec Coating provides a harder, more wear resistant abutment exterior. In fact, it’s over 30% harder, has more than 25% greater wear resistance, and possesses nearly a 65% reduction in surface roughness compared to titanium nitride coating used with legacy Locator.
Increased strength is complemented by an aesthetic gingiva tone, but is distinct enough to provide proper visibility for the patient.
It all adds up to a revolutionary combination that’s available exclusively on LOCATOR R-Tx.